Friday 10 December 2010

My Main Target Audience

My Main Target Audience
Age
Personally, the horror film “The Graveyard Massacre” would attract the teenagers and adults around 15 to 25. According to the results of my research. The following film does not include any underage cast, as everyone who is working on this video would age of 17 to 18. In my opinion, measuring the horror and violence to the BBFC rating, I would recommend it to be “15”, as this would be suitable for my audience.

Gender
I think generally speaking males could watch this alone where as females may prefer to watch it with a friend or family member rather than on there own, this is because of the nature of the film and the concept of the storyline.

Sexuality
I dont think sexuality is an issue when it comes to horror films.

Nationality
The scenes are going to be filmed in britain, and the film would most likely be broadcast in britain or any country that speaks english.

Social/Economic group
Personally I think that a film shouldn't defer from social or economic groups, a film such as this horror film, should be a film that anyone (at the right age) could watch as it has nothing to do with ethnicity sexuality or economic group. This film is supposed to be for everyone its a film with a macabre story and only strays a little of reality.


Ethinicity
As stated above i dont believe ethnicity to be an issue nor should it be an issue when

No comments:

Post a Comment